Simply breathtaking! This exquisite home embraces luxurious upgrades inside and out. The generous, elevated .24 acre home site allows the decorative paver patios to expose the remarkable mountain and desert mesa views. The landscaping is distinctive as the outdoor spaces were thoughtfully designed including a custom stone fireplace, outdoor kitchen and tranquil water feature. Easy living with duel en-suites, office and half bath. Upon entry, an incredible 4-panel slider showcase the remarkable outdoors. The great room is open w/ many windows allowing natural light. Anchoring the kitchen is a gorgeous island wrapped in granite. Costly cabinetry, single basin sink, upgraded hood & unique tile backsplash accent the kitchen. Surrounded by windows, the dining room is perfect for small gatherings or sophisticated meals. The owner’s suite is large & hosts a costly bay window & the ensuite walk-in shower is to die for! Tray ceilings, fans & costly window treatments finish the space. The awesome laundry room has custom cabinetry & a utility sink. Oversized, the garage is climate controlled & epoxied.The water softener… a bonus! A detached golf cart garage is a must have. SID Paid in Full.
- Total Rooms: 10
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Clark
- Zoning: PUD
- Listing Type: ForSale
- Listing Area: North of I15
- Subdivision: Prominence Point
- Property Style: Ranch, Southwest, 1 story above ground
- Exterior Features: Fenced- Partial, Gutters & Downspouts, Landscape- Full, Sprinklers- Drip System, Trees, View of Mountains, View of Valley, Senior Only Area, Patio- Covered, Swimming Pool- Assoc.
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans, Central Vacuum, Flooring- Carpet, Flooring- Tile, Window Coverings, Bay Windows, Fireplace, Walk-in Closets, Den/Office
- Cooling: Heat Pump
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Swimming Pool Description: Association, Heated, HotTub/Spa, Indoor
- Utilities: Wired for Cable, Assessments Paid, Internet: Cable/DSL, Internet: Satellite/Wireless, Legal Access: Yes, Water Source: Water Company, Phone: Land Line, Garbage Collection, Phone: Cell Service, Power Source: City/Municipal, Water: Potable/Drinking, Sewer: To Property
- Garage Description: Attached, Heated, Auto Door(s), Remote Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Basement: None
- Roof Type: Tile
- Community Name: Anthem at Mesquite: Sun City
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, W/D Hookups, Washer & Dryer, Water Heater, Water Softener, Oven/Range- Electric, Water Filter System
Fees & Taxes
- HOA Fees: 134.00
- HOA Fees Term: month
- HOA Includes: Clubhouse, Common Areas, Golf Privileges, Management, Master & Sub HOA, Pool, Road Maintenance, Tennis Court
- Listing Office ID: AA10790
© 2022 Mesquite Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS, Falcon Ridge Realty LLC #B.0046794.INDV, or Ann M Black, LLC #S.0172716.
This HOA-Yes Resale Home Senior Area Special Assessment-No style property is located in Mesquite is currently Single Family and has been listed on Ann M Black LLC. This property is listed at $ 710,000.00. It has 2 beds bedrooms, 3 baths bathrooms, and is 2384 sq ft. The property was built in 2015 year.