Experience the best of Southwest living with this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, home with additional large office/den located in the desirable Sun City community. Upgrades galore maximize both enjoyment and cost-savings. An incredible $26,000 invested in solar panels provide additional power to the home and ongoing savings on energy bills. This impressive home offers a spacious great room with large windows and breathtaking views of the valley and mountain range. Sit and enjoy the surroundings from the peace of the stone picnic table in the beautifully-landscaped, fully-fenced backyard or the covered private patio off the kitchen, perfect for outdoor dining or family gatherings. Additionally, a circuit breaker is installed to easily enjoy the convenience of a jacuzzi. The 2-car garage is extended by 2 feet alongside a separate golf cart garage. Sun City provides world-class amenities with its 18-hole putting green, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, large gym, pickleball, tennis and bocce ball courts. Plus, head out for a day of fun in the sun at the nearby national and state parks. On top of all that, the SID and Solar Panels are paid off. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
- Total Rooms: 9
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Clark
- Zoning: Residential, single family
- Listing Type: ForSale
- Listing Area: North of I15
- Subdivision: Settlers Canyon
- Property Style: 1 story above ground
- Exterior Features: Curb & Gutter, Fenced- Full, Landscape- Full, Sidewalks, Sprinklers- Drip System, Sprinklers- Automatic, View of City, View of Mountains, View of Valley, Senior Only Area, Outdoor Lighting, Patio- Covered, Swimming Pool- Assoc.
- Exterior Construction: Stucco, Tile
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans, Flooring- Carpet, Flooring- Laminate, Flooring- Tile, Den/Office
- Cooling: Central Air, Heat Pump, Solar
- Heating: Heat Pump, Solar
- Swimming Pool Description: Association
- Utilities: Wired for Cable, Assessments Paid, Water Source: City/Municipal, Internet: Cable/DSL, Sewer: Hooked-up, Phone: Land Line, Power Source: Solar, Garbage Collection, Power Source: City/Municipal, Water: Potable/Drinking
- Garage Description: Attached, Auto Door(s), Remote Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Basement: None
- Foundation: Slab on Grade
- Roof Type: Tile
- Community Name: Anthem at Mesquite: Sun City
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, W/D Hookups, Washer & Dryer, Water Heater- Electric, Water Softener, Oven/Range, Oven/Range- Electric
Fees & Taxes
- HOA Fees: 134.00
- HOA Fees Term: month
- HOA Includes: Clubhouse, Common Areas, Golf Privileges, Hot Tub/Spa, Management, Master & Sub HOA, Pool, Road Maintenance, Tennis Court
- Virtual Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=zdeoZoUYqzJ
- Listing Office ID: AA10190
© 2022 Mesquite Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS, Falcon Ridge Realty LLC #B.0046794.INDV, or Ann M Black, LLC #S.0172716.
This HOA-Yes Resale Home Senior Area Special Assessment-Yes style property is located in Mesquite is currently Single Family and has been listed on Ann M Black LLC. This property is listed at $ 550,000.00. It has 2 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms, and is 1890 sq ft. The property was built in 2019 year.