It’s all about the views!! Panoramic pond, golf and mountain views can be enjoyed from your double patios in this 2-story gem of a home. Overlooking Canyons Golf Course, with street-level main floor and a basement walk-out, this 2,795sf home is spacious and owners did not skimp on the custom touches. Your own gated front entry reveals a beautiful glass front door and, stepping in, the decorative lighting and custom painting invokes Tuscan charm. The chef in your family will delight in the kitchen which features a 5-burner gas range, richly appointed cabinets, granite countertops with an island, pull-out cabinets, built-in beverage refrigerator, an R/O system and loads of storage. The upstairs living room has an electric fireplace and built-in shelves. The en-suite master is on the main floor with its own door out to the upper patio and both a tub and walk-in shower in the bath. Charming wrought iron staircase leads downstairs to a family room and two guest bedrooms, with a jack-and-jill bathroom layout, plus another powder room. Home was built with 2×6 construction and has two water heaters and two a/c systems. Back patio has a built-in gas BBQ. The 3-car garage has extra storage.
- Total Rooms: 12
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Clark
- Zoning: Residential
- Listing Type: ForSale
- Listing Area: North of I15
- Subdivision: Vista Del Lagos
- Property Style: 1 story + basement
- Exterior Features: Fenced- Full, Gated Community, Landscape- Full, On Golf Course, Pond, Sprinklers- Drip System, View of Golf Course, View of Mountains, Patio- Covered, Swimming Pool- Assoc.
- Exterior Construction: Frame, Stucco
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans, Flooring- Carpet, Flooring- Laminate, Flooring- Tile, Window Coverings, Fireplace, Walk-in Closets, Den/Office
- Cooling: Electric, Heat Pump
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Swimming Pool Description: Association, In Ground
- Utilities: Water Source: City/Municipal, Legal Access: Yes, Propane: Hooked-up, Garbage Collection, Power Source: City/Municipal, Propane: See Remarks
- Garage Description: Attached, Remote Opener
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Basement: Full Basement, Finished
- Roof Type: Tile
- Community Name: Mesquite Vistas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, W/D Hookups, Water Heater- Electric, Oven/Range- Propane, Water Filter System
Fees & Taxes
- HOA Fees: 142.00
- HOA Fees Term: month
- HOA Includes: Clubhouse, Common Areas, Master & Sub HOA, Pool, Road Maintenance, Tennis Court, Yard Maint- Front
- Listing Agent Name: Cindy Kunze
- Listing Office Name: ERA Brokers Consolidated, Inc.
- Listing Office ID: AA10190
© 2022 Mesquite Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS, Falcon Ridge Realty LLC #B.0046794.INDV, or Ann M Black, LLC #S.0172716.