This 3 bedroom (or 2 bed + spacious den option) model sits on a 0.21 acre tiered lot and quiet cul-de-sac street, with views of the mountains and mesa. Upgrades include bay windows in master, 4-foot garage extension (with 27 feet of shelving for overhead storage), water softener, and reverse osmosis. The home features 18-inch tile, two-tone paint, cultured marble counters in bathrooms/master shower, 4 interior ceiling fans, several dimmer switches, and transitional hardware throughout. Laundry room has large utility sink and wall-to-wall cabinets. Custom maple cabinets, with pull-out shelves in kitchen. Bedroom suites are carpeted. Mature professional landscaping in front and backyards. Pavers cover patios, driveway and front walkway. The backyard features floodlights with dimmers, custom stucco-walled courtyard with pillars and caps, & plenty of room for a pool. Recent upgrades to this 2,103 square foot home: new dishwasher and top grade complete exterior paint. Home warranty provided to buyer by seller.
- Total Rooms: 9
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Clark
- Zoning: Residential, single family
- Listing Type: ForSale
- Listing Area: North of I15
- Subdivision: Overland Trail
- Property Style: Rambler, 1 story above ground
- Exterior Features: Cul-de-sac, Landscape- Full, Sprinklers- Drip System, View of Mountains, View of Valley, Swimming Pool- Assoc.
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans, Flooring- Carpet, Flooring- Tile, Bay Windows, Garden Tub, Walk-in Closets, Den/Office
- Cooling: Electric, Heat Pump
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Swimming Pool Description: Association
- Utilities: Satellite Dish, Wired for Cable, Assessments Paid, Cable T.V., Water Source: City/Municipal, Internet: Cable/DSL, Internet: Satellite/Wireless, Sewer: Hooked-up, Phone: Land Line, Power: Line On Meter, Garbage Collection, Natural Gas: Not Available, Phone: Cell Service, Power Source: City/Municipal, Power: 220 volt
- Garage Description: Attached, Auto Door(s)
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Basement: None
- Foundation: Post Tension
- Roof Type: Tile
- Community Name: Anthem at Mesquite: Sun City
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, W/D Hookups, Washer & Dryer, Water Heater, Water Heater- Electric, Water Softener, Oven/Range, Oven/Range- Electric, Water Filter System
Fees & Taxes
- HOA Fees: 154.00
- HOA Fees Term: month
- HOA Includes: Cable T.V., Clubhouse, Common Areas, Golf Privileges, Hot Tub/Spa, Management, Pool, Road Maintenance
- Listing Office ID: AA11009
© 2022 Mesquite Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS, Falcon Ridge Realty LLC #B.0046794.INDV, or Ann M Black, LLC #S.0172716.
This HOA-Yes Resale Home Senior Area Special Assessment-No style property is located in Mesquite is currently Single Family and has been listed on Ann M Black LLC. This property is listed at $ 475,000.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms, and is 2103 sq ft. The property was built in 2014 year.