Don’t miss out on 1221 Tortoise Ridge! This home is less than 2 years old and is entirely move in ready, no waiting 10 months to build. This Sanctuary Floor Plan features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a generously sized flex room, 2 car garage, & an open concept Great Room that comes in at 1,828 SF of living space! The home has been meticulously cared for, & is one of just a few homes that offer synthetic turf in both front & rear yards. You’ll find; epoxy coating on all concrete surfaces, garbage enclosure with walkway, custom landscape design, Garage door with accent hardware & windows, LVP inside the home wherever there isn’t carpet, a beautiful kitchen featuring quartz countertops & Backsplash, pendant lighting over the flat island with bar seating, & stainless appliances with Gas Cooktop. Other features include; ceiling fans throughout, an Extended & Covered Patio with full width of home Pergola Patio and the most amazing Mesa & Mountain Views! Tortoise Ridge is one of the higher elevations so you’ll enjoy views looking out over Sun City, the golf course, The Mesa, & even the Virgin Mountains. These views are not just for your patio, but can be had from several rooms in the home!
- Total Rooms: 8
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Clark
- Zoning: Residential, single family
- Listing Type: ForSale
- Listing Area: North of I15
- Subdivision: Tortoise Ridge
- Property Style: Traditional, 1 story above ground
- Exterior Features: Curb & Gutter, Fenced- Full, Landscape- Full, Sidewalks, Sprinklers- Automatic, View of City, View of Golf Course, View of Mountains, View of Valley, Senior Only Area, Patio- Covered, Swimming Pool- Assoc.
- Exterior Construction: Frame, Stucco
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans, Flooring- Carpet, Flooring- Vinyl, Wheelchair Accessible, Window Coverings, Bay Windows, Walk-in Closets
- Cooling: Electric, Ground Unit
- Heating: Electric
- Swimming Pool Description: Association, Concrete/Gunite, Fenced, Heated, HotTub/Spa, In Ground, Indoor
- Utilities: Assessments Paid, Cable T.V., Water Source: City/Municipal, Internet: Cable/DSL, Internet: Satellite/Wireless, Water Source: Water Company, Sewer: Hooked-up, Phone: Land Line, Natural Gas: Hooked-up, Garbage Collection, Phone: Cell Service, Power Source: City/Municipal
- Garage Description: Attached, Auto Door(s)
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Basement: None
- Foundation: Permanently Attached, Post Tension, Slab on Grade
- Roof Type: Tile
- Community Name: Anthem at Mesquite: Sun City
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, W/D Hookups, Washer & Dryer, Water Heater- Electric, Water Softener, Oven/Range- Nat. Gas
Fees & Taxes
- HOA Fees: 133.25
- HOA Fees Term: month
- HOA Includes: Clubhouse, Common Areas, Golf Privileges, Hot Tub/Spa, Management, Master & Sub HOA, Pool, Tennis Court
- Listing Office ID: AA10222
© 2022 Mesquite Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS, Falcon Ridge Realty LLC #B.0046794.INDV, or Ann M Black, LLC #S.0172716.
This HOA-Yes Resale Home Senior Area Special Assessment-No style property is located in Mesquite is currently Single Family and has been listed on Ann M Black LLC. This property is listed at $ 505,000.00. It has 2 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms, and is 1828 sq ft. The property was built in 2021 year.