This 2,248/SF Sun City Verbena is absolutely gorgeous and is surrounded by desert scape and stunning mountain views. This IMMACULATE home is located on a unique .18 acre elevated, corner, cul-de-sac home site offering privacy, amazing outdoor ambiance and a southern orientation. The back yard is pool worthy, fully fenced and extended with decorative pavers & additional pergola providing ample room for entertaining. This popular floor plan hosts 3 bedrooms plus a spacious den/office. A gorgeous glass entry door invites you in. Diagonal lay tile floors run through the home and the owner’s suite has been upgraded with wood flooring. Costly plantation shutters cover every window and neutral paint & ceiling fans finish the interior. Cherry Paprika cabinetry w/ pullouts line the kitchen. Timeless granite and stainless appliances add sophistication to the space. Both a formal dining space and casual nook area are appreciated. The owner’s suite is large and beautiful windows invite in the stunning view and great natural light. The ensuite has a large walk-in closet. Plenty of cabinets line the laundry room and a utility sink is a bonus. The garage is epoxied and hosts plenty of storage.
- Total Rooms: 10
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Clark
- Zoning: PUD
- Listing Type: ForSale
- Listing Area: North of I15
- Subdivision: Split Rail
- Property Style: Ranch, Spanish, 1 story above ground
- Exterior Features: Fenced- Full, Landscape- Full, Sprinklers- Drip System, Sprinklers- Automatic, View of Mountains, Senior Only Area, Patio- Covered, Swimming Pool- Assoc.
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Interior Features: Flooring- Carpet, Flooring- Laminate, Flooring- Tile, Window Coverings, Smart Wiring, Walk-in Closets, Den/Office
- Cooling: Heat Pump
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Swimming Pool Description: Above Ground, Association, Concrete/Gunite, Fenced, Heated, HotTub/Spa, In Ground, Indoor
- Utilities: Wired for Cable, Assessments Paid, Water Source: City/Municipal, Legal Access: Yes, Phone: Land Line, Garbage Collection, Phone: Cell Service, Power Source: City/Municipal, Water: Potable/Drinking, Sewer: To Property
- Garage Description: Attached, Remote Opener
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Basement: None
- Foundation: Post Tension
- Roof Type: Tile
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, W/D Hookups, Washer & Dryer, Water Heater- Electric, Water Softener, Oven/Range- Electric, Water Filter System
Fees & Taxes
- HOA Fees: 134.00
- HOA Fees Term: month
- HOA Includes: Clubhouse, Common Areas, Golf Privileges, Management, Master & Sub HOA, Pool, Road Maintenance, Tennis Court
- Listing Office ID: AA10790
© 2022 Mesquite Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS, Falcon Ridge Realty LLC #B.0046794.INDV, or Ann M Black, LLC #S.0172716.
This HOA-Yes Resale Home Senior Area Special Assessment-No style property is located in Mesquite is currently Single Family and has been listed on Ann M Black LLC. This property is listed at $ 617,500.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms, and is Anthem at Mesquite: Sun City 2248 sq ft. The property was built in 2007 year.