Located on an elevated homesite at just $248/SF, this popular Willow model is MOVE IN ready & priced to sell. Situated in the quiet village of Reunion Valley, this Sun City home offers the perfect eastern exposure in the fully fenced back yard. A costly extended back patio stretches the length of the home and the mature landscaped yard is low maintenance. Decorative pavers cover the front gated courtyard providing another spacious outdoor entertainment area. Hosting 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, large den/office and over 750/SF of garage space, this home is perfect. The open floor plan is popular as the large picture windows immediately showcase the remarkable outdoors. Cherry Cider Cabinetry w/ pullout shelving, gorgeous granite and like new stainless appliances are appreciated including a costly French Door refrigerator. A large center island anchors the kitchen & provides additional storage. The generous space in the den/office/flex space is a bonus and the Jack-n-Jill guest bath is a convenient option for the two guest suites. The owner’s suite is spacious w/ tray ceilings and private ensuite. Rare to find, full third car detached garage is a true must have! SID is PAID IN FULL.
- Total Rooms: 11
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Clark
- Zoning: PUD
- Listing Type: ForSale
- Listing Area: North of I15
- Subdivision: Reunion Valley
- Property Style: Spanish, 1 story above ground
- Exterior Features: Fenced- Full, Landscape- Full, Sidewalks, Sprinklers- Drip System, Trees, View of Mountains, Senior Only Area, Outdoor Lighting, Patio- Covered, Swimming Pool- Assoc.
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans, Flooring- Carpet, Flooring- Tile, Window Coverings, Garden Tub, Walk-in Closets, Den/Office
- Cooling: Heat Pump
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Swimming Pool Description: Association, Concrete/Gunite, Fenced, Heated, HotTub/Spa, In Ground, Indoor
- Utilities: T.V. Antennae, Wired for Cable, Assessments Paid, Cable T.V., Internet: Cable/DSL, Internet: Satellite/Wireless, Legal Access: Yes, Water Source: Water Company, Phone: Land Line, Garbage Collection, Phone: Cell Service, Power Source: City/Municipal, Water: Potable/Drinking, Sewer: To Property
- Garage Description: Attached, Auto Door(s), Remote Opener
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Basement: None
- Foundation: Post Tension
- Roof Type: Tile
- Community Name: Anthem at Mesquite: Sun City
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer, Water Heater- Electric, Oven/Range- Electric
Fees & Taxes
- HOA Fees: 134.00
- HOA Fees Term: month
- HOA Includes: Clubhouse, Common Areas, Golf Privileges, Hot Tub/Spa, Management, Master & Sub HOA, Pool, Road Maintenance, Tennis Court
- Listing Office ID: AA10790
© 2022 Mesquite Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS, Falcon Ridge Realty LLC #B.0046794.INDV, or Ann M Black, LLC #S.0172716.
This HOA-Yes Resale Home Senior Area Special Assessment-No style property is located in Mesquite is currently Single Family and has been listed on Ann M Black LLC. This property is listed at $ 588,200.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 3 baths bathrooms, and is 2408 sq ft. The property was built in 2008 year.