3-BR with 2 ensuite bathrooms on Conestoga golf course and quiet cul-de-sac. SIDs paid! Backyard overlooks 9th fairway & beautiful Flat Top Mesa. It’s in immaculate condition & furniture can be purchased outside escrow. Located in the highly sought after & cherished Prairie Schooner subdivision with 18 homes and just a few steps to Sun City’s 30,0000 SF clubhouse with indoor/outdoor pools & spas, fitness room & other amenities/activities. Open floor plan has lots of windows providing abundance of natural light & perfectly frames the golf course views from living room, kitchen, dining area, master bedroom & 2nd bedroom. Large 3rd bedroom off foyer could be used as office/den. Tray ceilings adds a feeling of luxury & elegance to dining room. Kitchen offers phenomenal amount of counter top space & storage w/kitchen cabinets, double ovens, granite counter tops & SS appliances. Diagonally laid tile throughout with carpet in bedrooms. Covered patio is extended with sitting area & paved walkway. Driveway, sidewalks & garage floors are covered with epoxy finishes. Pet friendly over sized backyard is fully fenced. Residents receive discounts at Conestoga Golf Club & 1880 Grille Restaurant.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Clark
- Elementary School: Virgin Valley
- Middle School: Charles A. Hughes
- Junior High School: Charles A. Hughes
- High School: Virgin Valley
- Zoning: Residential, single family
- Listing Type: ForSale
- Listing Area: North of I15
- Subdivision: Prairie Schooner
- Property Style: Spanish, 1 story above ground
- Exterior Features: Cul-de-sac, Curb & Gutter, Fenced- Full, Landscape- Full, On Golf Course, Sidewalks, Trees, View of Golf Course, View of Mountains, Senior Only Area, Outdoor Lighting, Patio- Covered, Swimming Pool- Assoc.
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans, Flooring- Carpet, Flooring- Tile, Window Coverings, Garden Tub, Walk-in Closets, Furnished- Full
- Cooling: Central Air, Electric
- Heating: Electric, Forced Air/Central
- Swimming Pool Description: Association, Concrete/Gunite, Fenced, Heated, HotTub/Spa, In Ground, Indoor
- Utilities: Assessments Paid, Cable T.V., Water Source: City/Municipal, Internet: Cable/DSL, Internet: Satellite/Wireless, Sewer: Hooked-up, Phone: Land Line, Power: Line On Meter, Garbage Collection, Natural Gas: Not Available, Phone: Cell Service, Power Source: City/Municipal, Power: 220 volt
- Garage Description: Attached, Auto Door(s), Remote Opener, Shelves
- Basement: None
- Foundation: Post Tension, Slab on Grade
- Roof Type: Tile
- Community Name: Anthem at Mesquite: Sun City
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, W/D Hookups, Water Heater, Water Heater- Electric, Water Softener, Oven/Range, Oven/Range- Electric, Water Filter System
Fees & Taxes
- HOA Fees: 134.00
- HOA Fees Term: month
- HOA Includes: Clubhouse, Common Areas, Golf Privileges, Management, Master & Sub HOA, Pool, Road Maintenance, Tennis Court
- Listing Office ID: AA10752
© 2022 Mesquite Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS, Falcon Ridge Realty LLC #B.0046794.INDV, or Ann M Black, LLC #S.0172716.
This HOA-Yes Resale Home Senior Area Special Assessment-Yes style property is located in Mesquite is currently Single Family and has been listed on Ann M Black LLC. This property is listed at $ 644,000.00. It has 2 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms, and is 2083 sq ft. The property was built in 2011 year.